Update - 2014-08-16 - Friend of the Citizen Star, Byronyk, has produced a watchable video of the livestream from the broken stream captures, with commentary and links to help fill the missing bits: Star Citizen - Gamescom 2014 Live Stream. Thank you, good sir!
Updated with video of Multicrew Demo by Kingnewbs.
(Citizen Star News) - 2014-08-15 - The long awaited Star Citizen event at Gamescom 2014 (Cologne, Germany) was mind-blowingly impressive. Chris Roberts ambition with the game is starting to show real results.
There were a few technical problems, largely difficulty keeping up the stream, seemed to be a Twitch problem as much as CIG. (Twitch support reported general problems during the event.)
- Constellation Commercial and Variants (Available Today v0.8 Patch 12.6)
- Racing Mode Demo (Arena Commander v0.9)
- Coop Vanduul Swarm (Arena Commander v0.9)
- All ships faster top speeds w/ maneuvering thruster overload (Arena Commander v0.9)
- All new hangars w/ Room System, including yet to be released Asteroid Hangar (Arena Commander v0.9)
- Multi Crew Ships (will be available in Arena Commander v2.0)
Top News: 2001 inspired Constellation Commercial
New 2945 Constellation model was patched into the Hangar this morning with version 12.6. Several of the variants are patched in as well, but the Luxury Phoenix is not yet available, nor is the exploration themed Acquilla.